Prof Dr Adil Naseer
- MRCP UK
- FCPS (Gastroenterology)
- MBBS 2002
Providing compassionate and well-informed care for patients. Over 14 year of experience as gastroenterologist in tertiary care hospitals. Primarily worked as consultant gastroenterologist in Ayub Teaching Hospital, a 900 bedded public-sector facility associated with the Ayub Medical College, Abbottabad, with catchment area of over one million.
- ERCP (On average, 200 cases per annum)
- Diagnostic and Therapeutic endoscopy (variceal band ligation, management of bleeding ulcers, PEG tube)
- Diagnostic and Therapeutic colonoscopy with cecal intubation rate of over 95% (polypectomy, EMR, screening colonoscopy)
- Liver Biopsies
- Supervisor of Gastroenterology for post graduate training by College of physician and Surgeon Pakistan since 2011.
- Member Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Medical Transplant Regulatory Authority(Regulates, monitor and control all the transplantation of human organs in the province).
- Faculty and Executive council member of Pakistan society of study of liver diseases (PSSLD is a leading organization of professionals committed to the prevention and cure of liver diseases. PSSLD comprises scientist and health care personnel from across Pakistan who are devoted to this cause).
- Member Pakistan Society of Gastroenterology.
- Co-opted member of Faculty of Gastroenterology College of Physician and Surgeon, Pakistan, since 2020 (CPSP is a premier postgraduate medical institution of Pakistan).
- Deputy Director of Quality Enhancement Cell Ayub Medical College since 2020 (QEC is responsible for planning, coordinating and following up on self assessment activities. Self-assessment is an important tool for academic quality assurance and provides feedback for faculty and administration to initiate action plans for improvement.
- Member Clinical Audit Committee of Ayub Teaching Hospital since 2017
- Consultant Gastroenterologist Ayub Teaching Hospital, May 2013 till date
- Consultant Gastroenterologist District Hospital Abbottabad, March 2012 – May 2013
- Professor Of Gastroenterology, Ayub Medical College July 2020 till date
- Associate Professor of Gastroenterology, Ayub Medical College 2017 – 2020
- Assistant Professor of Gastroenterology, Ayub Medical College 2013 – 2017
- Assistant Professor Of Gastroenterology, Women Medical College, Abbottabad, 2012-2013