- MBBS Nishtar Medical College, Multan, 1976
- MCPS Medicine CPSP Karachi, 1979
- FCPS Medicine CPSP Karachi, 1993
- He is a graduate of Nishtar Medical College (1976), served in the medical corps of the armed forces as a General Physician and followed by Gastroenterology.
- He was trained locally and abroad; served in Muscat, Oman; and spent a lot of time with Naval Hospital Karachi.
- He was appointed Personal Physician to the Prime Minister of Pakistan. He remained a member of Drug Registration Board at Ministry of Health.
- After Premature retirement from Armed forces joined Foundation University Medical College and headed the Department of Medicine.
- He is immediate Past President of Pakistan Society of Gastroenterology and G.I.Endoscopy.