- FRCP: (London) in July 2017.
- FCPS: Fellow College of Physicians and Surgeon of Pakistan (CPSP) in Gastroenterology in March 2002
- FCPS: Fellow College of Physicians and Surgeon of Pakistan (CPSP) in Internal medicine July 2001.
- MBBS: From Liaquat University of Medical & Health Science (LUMHS), Hyderabad, Sindh-Pakistan in August 1993
- Director Clinical Sciences/Head of the Department of Gastroenterology & Hepatology at Asian Institute of Medical Sciences (AIMS) Hospital Hyderabad, Pakistan from March, 2014 to till date.
- Professor of Medicine & Consultant Gastro Hepatologist at Department of Medicine, ISRA University Hospital, Hyderabad-Sindh, Pakistan from November 2001 to 28 th Feb, 2014
- EUS Hands on course at Dow University Karachi on 14-15 April 2019.
- One week observer ship in liver transplant unit of Shifa International Hospital, Islamabad, Pakistan from 30 th March to 5 th April 2015.
- ACLS Certified in 1998, 2011.
- One month course in Biostatic (from AKUH-Karachi) in 2001.
- Residency in (Medicine) and Fellowship in Gastroenterology at Aga Khan University Hospital Karachi-Pakistan Nov. 1995 to Oct. 1998 Nov. 1998 to October 2001
- Internship at LUMHS, Hospital – Nov 1993 to Nov 1994.