14th ANNUAL CONFERENCE OF PSSLD 2020
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
- Abstracts will be accepted as poster presentations only.
- The deadline for submission of abstracts is November 30th, 2020.
- Abstract should be submitted to following e-mail address:
Guidelines for submission of abstracts
Before you begin, please include the following information in your abstract:
- Presenting author’s contact details; include full mailing address, and email address and fax number.
- Author or authors’ names: initial(s) of first name(s)’ family name.
- Affiliation details of all authors: department; institution / hospital; city; state (if relevant); country
- Abstract title – must be in UPPER CASE and is limited to 25 words
- Table or graph which you wish to include in the abstract. Image should be submitted in JPG/BMP format’ maximum width 9cm, and resolution up to 150dpi. Please note that these may be resized to fit in the final printed material.
- Abstract text – limited to 300 words.
Abstracts should be as informative as possible and must use the following structured format:
- Background and aims
- Conclusion (avoid evasive statements like “the findings will be discussed”.
- Use only standard abbreviations. Place special or unusual abbreviations in parentheses after the full word the first time it appears.
- Use generic names of drugs, express numbers as numerals.
- Use word-processing software (for example MS-Word) for editing your abstract and counting the number of words.
Poster board size: 2 meters width x 1 meter height (horizontal style)
Each poster will be on display for the duration of the conference. Poster presenters will need to check the program to see the exact date on which their poster is to be displayed as well as the poster board number assigned to the poster.
Poster should be mounted by 0800 hours on the day on which they are scheduled to be presented and must be removed by the end of the session on the same day.
Presenters are required to stand next to their posters for informal discussion during the morning and afternoon coffee breaks.
Posters should be brought to the meeting by the authors,
Please do not mail to the secretariat.
The organizers are not responsible for any posters that have not been removed by the end of the sessions on the day in which they have been scheduled.